LEGIS Concise Notes: Industrial Hygiene and Litigation
Legis Concise Notes is
Written for environmental professionals--including those engaged in litigation
support; and for anyone wanting to refresh their knowledge of industrial
hygiene technical information.
- More than 3000 concise notes on Exposure, Toxicology, Sampling
and Analysis, Chemistry, Dispersion
Modeling, Heat Stress, Radiation, Ventilation, Statistics, Illumination, Ergonomics, Noise,
- Special sections on Daubert challenges and causation;
- Fifty important Industrial Hygiene formulas;
- List of known and potential endocrine disruptors;
- OSHA guidelines for Serious, Willful and Criminal Willful violations;
- Comprehensive index with more than 1600 entries.
A complete list of chapters is here.
A DIRECTORY of EXAMPLES is found here.